Contact: Michael Cesarano
At Garden State FCU, we care about you and your financial well-being – and we’re here to help anyone experiencing financial difficulty during this COVID-19 health crisis. As your financial partner, we have several mortgage and home equity solutions to help ease your budget and, if needed, free up your cash flow.
Refinance Your Mortgage
Refinance your current mortgage to reduce your payments. Rates are exceptionally low, which will save you money now and throughout the loan’s term. You can also consider getting cash-out if your home’s value is greater than what you owe. Use this cash for help now and life’s needs.
- Lower your rate and monthly payments.
- Potentially get cash-out to use for other life needs.
- Ease your budget.
IMPORTANT: If you’re having trouble making your current mortgage payments, please contact us right away. We’re here to help and ensure you have the cash-flow you need. We’ll work together for a sensible solution.
Consider a Home Equity Loan
You can also refinance your mortgage or roll other debt into a home equity loan. Here, you can consolidate all payments at a lower rate – saving you money. Today’s low rates make this a sensible option for many homeowners. Contact us to learn more.
- Choose from a fixed-rate or line-of-credit option.
- Consolidate debt, even roll your current mortgage into this low-cost option.
- Count on our personal, one-on-one service.
- Trust our expert guidance.
- We’ll listen – and provide options so you can feel confident about your future.
We can still assist with new home purchases. Contact us to compare rates, terms, and closing costs. We can help you gain clarity, from comparing wants and needs, where you stand in your budget, to choosing the right mortgage. Call us to learn more or get preapproved for convenience and more bargaining power.